Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Mission-Driven Strategy & Marketing Workshop Series
Mission-Driven Strategy & Marketing™ Workshop Series
We are pleased to announce these upcoming events in our workshop series! All workshops will be held in our offices at 730 N. Franklin Street, Suite 601, Chicago, IL 60654. Seating is limited to 30, so register early to save your spot.
Each workshop includes a ½ day training session, a Mission-Driven Strategy & Marketing workbook, and a 30-minute individual coaching session. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind training that will teach you crucial networking skills, create a lasting impact on your sales, develop partnership opportunities, and transform your leadership ability.
Workshops are $295 each.
Registrations are transferable but not refundable.
Mission-Driven Marketing Workshop
This workshop will help give you an edge as a marketing executive whether you work in a business, non-profit organization, agency, or as a consultant. You will learn the same methodology that has been used with international, national, regional and local best-in-class non-profit organizations. This workshop will help you differentiate yourself when you are at the table in a strategic planning meeting. Learn to ask critical questions that advance the insights and bring depth to the planning process. Understand our process and systems for creating smart and effective marketing plans.
At the first workshop in our Mission-Driven series, participants will receive an overview of our Mission-Driven Marketing process and an introduction to content that will be covered throughout the rest of the workshop series.
We will also go in-depth with participants on key pieces of our marketing methodology including peer/competitor research, Ideal State Action Planning™, key message development, marketing strategy and marketing/sales integration.
Participants will learn how to:
- Implement the Mission-Driven Marketing process
- Conduct comprehensive secondary research
- Receive an introduction to our Ideal State Action Planning methodology which leads to clear insights about organization and marketing situations and creates effective and measurable objectives, key targets and action plans that will create potent results
- Craft key relevant and compelling messaging that reflect organizational mission and marketing objectives and appeal to various audiences and stakeholders
- Integrate marketing and sales objectives and coordinate cross-departmental activities
- Receive our Mission-Driven Marketing template for writing your own plans
Who: The workshop is ideal for corporate and non-profit marketers, development officers, and mid-level managers and directors who are interested in understanding how to better align marketing and communications with organizational mission.
Mission-Driven Networking Workshop
Learn how to network with purpose and intention to meet high-quality personal and professional contacts. In this highly interactive workshop, participants will learn the necessary skills they need to become confident, successful and genuine networkers. Receive the same training we provide to CEO’s and other senior executives in both the for-profit and non-profit sectors. Move beyond generic business card exchanges and create substantive relationships. Our approach to networking will help you become more comfortable building relationships, being curious, asking questions and engaging members in genuine conversation.
Specific skills covered include:
- What to say after “hello”
- Crafting an elevator speech or taking your elevator speech to the next level of impact
- Setting up personal systems and structure for what to do before, during and after the event
- How to be a value add wherever you are
- Learn the Art of Network Science and building your hub
- Learn how to effectively “work a room”
- Learn what it means to be a host
- Break your rules, myths and beliefs about networking
- Introvert or extrovert: how to keep moving forward
- An action plan for building your network
Who: This workshop is ideal for anyone where building a strong network of people and organizations is critical to your success. This is especially valuable for people in sales, development, media relations, advocacy, or anyone looking to improve basic networking skills to better represent their company in public.
Mission-Driven Sales Workshop
This workshop will increase your satisfaction in sales and your personal effectiveness. Get past your negative connotations about selling and learn from Mission-Driven Sales that selling equals service. In this workshop, you will learn the principles and basic practices of Mission-Driven Sales.
In this workshop you will learn from sales veteran John Davidoff, who has sold everything from multi-million dollar marketing programs to consulting services. Whether it is a small deal or a seven-digit deal, there is great knowledge and wisdom to gain from this workshop.
In this interactive workshop participants will learn how to:
- Become a trusted advisor
- Be known as an authentic sales person
- Use open-ended questions to establish rapport and identify client needs
- Identify and sell to different personality types
- Develop discipline and systems to support sales activity
- Tap networks for leads and referrals
- Learn to ask insightful and challenging questions to become a sales leader
- Cultivate a sales culture
Who: This workshop is perfect for anyone who operates in a sales or development capacity. It is also ideal for anyone looking to increase their ability to connect, influence and leverage relationships.
Building Mission-Driven Partnerships Workshop
In today’s business climate, where organizations and individuals are consistently asked to do more with less, it is even more important to understand how to build and maintain win-win partnerships to meet mission objectives and deliver on the bottom line.
In our Mission-Driven Partnerships workshop, participants will learn our process and approach to building meaningful partnerships that are focused on overall mission alignment, mutual value, and complementary objectives.
Participants will learn:
- The difference between partnerships and sponsorship
- How to identify and qualify partner prospects with high alignment
- How to identify and value assets that might be attractive to potential prospects
- How to shape your organization’s messaging to be relevant to various partner prospects
- How to source leads, initiate contact and cultivate relationships
Who: Corporate and non-profit marketing and development staff, executive directors of small to medium organizations, and entrepreneurs.
730 N. Franklin
Davidoff Communications is a national marketing and sales consulting firm that helps organizations create and strengthen relationships with customers, the media, potential partners, and employees. We are partnership & cause marketing experts, business consultants, and strategic planning specialists. We create Mission-Driven Strategy and Marketing™ solutions that helps organizations meet their business objectives, captivate markets and build valuable networks.